Recent Commercial Posts
Standard services offered with Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned logo
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a program that was developed by SERVPRO to allow employers to give its employees peace of mind about the cleanliness and safety of their office space. Standard services with this program focus on cleaning and disinfectant application to frequently contacted touch points. These touch points may include:
- Door knobs, pulls, and locks, as well as 1 square foot around the knob, pull or door jambs
- Push doors
- Light switches, switch covers, and accessible outlet covers
- Countertops, tabletops, vanity tops, and desktops while taking measures to control overspray and limit potential damage to other items (e.g paper products, electronics devices, personal property). Disinfection of accessible surfaces without moving contents
- Chair arms, backs, and height/swivel controls
- Faucets, sinks, soap dispenser, towel dispenser, dryer, water fountains, napkin dispenser
- Cabinet door and drawer exterior, door and drawer pulls/knobs
- Toilets, urinals, bathroom stalls around locks and handrails, handrails, bathroom fixtures (e.g. toilet paper dispenser and paper towel dispenser)
- Telephones, computer equipment, shared office equipment
Cleaning Area Rugs
Cleaning Area Rugs
An area rug can be used a few different ways. To designate a certain area of a room or to protect the flooring underneath.
SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/North Middleburg offers a few different options for cleaning area rugs.
Our fantastic team can clean your area rug where it is located in your home but we also have options for having it cleaned at our warehouse. We can either bring the rug to our warehouse or you can drop it off and then we can begin the process of steam cleaning your area rug.
Once your area rug is cleaned, SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/North Middleburg can either deliver the rug to your home or you can stop by our warehouse and pick up the area rug.
Whichever option you choose, feel free to call SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/North Middleburg and we will be more then happy to assist.
High rising water
SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/Middleburg is always keeping an eye out for resources that we can provide to our community to help with any issues that may arise.
Our latest find is https://floodfactor.com/ , which is a website where you can input you Florida Zip code and that map will designate whether your home is in an area where there is a high possibility of flooding.
Flood Factor has a few different resources such as a flood risk explorer which allows you to see an estimate of the flood risk in your area as it changes as far as 30 years in the future.
Flood risks are increasing because of the environment. Flood Factor also has an area on its site where you can how environmental changes will be affecting a larger area.
The final section listed is a community solutions section which provides ideas on how you can lessen the risk of flood in your area in the future.
Covid-19 Has Changed What It Means To Be Clean. Is Your Business Ready?
GETTING BACK TO BUSINESS RELIES ON GETTING YOUR CUSTOMERS BACK THROUGH THE DOORS.
While SERVPRO here in Orange Park wishes safety and good health for all, you must be prepared for cleaning after a case. Do you know who you will call to clean after a case? SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/North Middleburg has the staff with experience and the tools to decontaminate your business. We are used to helping before, during and after challenging and unfamiliar events. Trust SERVPRO to thoroughly decontaminate after a positive case or if no case just to offer some reassurance to your employees & customers. We can help make it safe again and/or offer some peace of mind.
Put your trust in the nations #1 choice for cleanup and restoration. SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive program that goes way beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning - always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC. SERVPRO professionals have been on the frontlines of proactive and reactive COVID-related cleanup and are Here to Help as your business begins to reopen.
Call us at 904-861-8870 to answer questions regarding services we can offer!
Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
A Guide to Employers
As much as we are here for you if you need our services we also always attempt to advise our customers on things they can do themselves. We are here to help! SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/North Middleburg located in Orange Park is always interested in helping our community in anyway possible. Here are some recommendations from the CDC.
How to clean and disinfect:
Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces. High touch surfaces include: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
Clean the area or item with soap and water or another detergent if it is dirty. Then, use disinfectant. Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product.
Many products recommend:
Keeping surface wet for a period of time (see product label)
Precautions such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.
Download CDC Employer Guidelines
Alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol may also be used.
Additional Considerations for Employers
• Educate workers performing cleaning, laundry, and trash pick-up to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19.
• Provide instructions on what to do if they develop symptoms within 14 days after their last possible exposure to the virus.
• Develop policies for worker protection and provide training to all cleaning staff on site prior to providing cleaning tasks.
? Training should include when to use PPE, what PPE is necessary, how to properly don (put on), use, and doff (take off) PPE, and how to properly dispose of PPE.
• Ensure workers are trained on the hazards of the cleaning chemicals used in the workplace in accordance with OSHA’s Hazard Communication standard.
• Comply with OSHA’s standards on Bloodborne Pathogens, including proper disposal of regulated waste, and PPE.
For facilities that house people overnight:
• Follow CDC’s guidance for colleges and universities. Work with state and local health officials to determine the best way to isolate people who are sick and if temporary housing is needed.
• For guidance on cleaning and disinfecting the bedroom/bathroom for someone who is sick, review CDC’s guidance on disinfecting your home if someone is sick. The content of this email is republished from the Center for Disease Control website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/.
Please refer to their website for more detailed information. We provide services in Orange Park, Oakleaf and Middleburg.
Are your employees complaining?
Is your ductwork causing employees to call out sick?
Knowledge about the potential benefits and possible problems of air duct cleaning is limited. Since conditions in every business are different, it is impossible to generalize about whether or not air duct cleaning in your business would be beneficial. Sometimes if you have noticed an above average amount of employees experiencing sickness this could be a quick fix to help with making sure the building is "clean" of allergy promoters.
You should inspect your ducts if your furniture is excessively dusty or if you notice your registers (vents) are dust filled. After a visual inspection of the inside of the ducts, you see no indication that your air ducts are contaminated with large deposits of dust or mold (no musty odor or visible mold growth), having your air ducts cleaned is probably unnecessary. On the other hand, if someone in your business suffers from allergies, unexplained symptoms or illnesses you may want to consider having your ducts cleaned. It is normal for the return registers to get dusty as dust-laden air is pulled through the grate. This does not indicate that your air ducts are contaminated with heavy deposits of dust or debris; the registers can be easily vacuumed or removed and cleaned.
Contact SERVPRO of North Clay County/Oakleaf/North Middleburg @ (904) 861-8870 to have your ducts cleaned today!! We also provide services in West Orange Park & MacClenney.